• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

what do YOU think is the best

Started by iron maiden, October 15, 2009, 12:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do YOU think is the best

BZ1
4 (26.7%)
BZ2
6 (40%)
FE
4 (26.7%)
Red Oddyesy
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

General BlackDragon

oh, don't worry. I'm behind him with a hot poker  :evil:

*****General BlackDragon*****

CivBase

BZ1 was fun and original.

I liked BZ2's multiplayer capabilities and I thought the tech tree was a bit more developed.  The story also had more depth.

I found FE to be very tough (yah... I can't beat the third level).  It's very in-depth, which is nice, but sometimes it is too much background and not enough playing.  It is certainly an amazing game, but I'm not sure I like it better than BZ2.

As for Red Odyssey... I haven't played that in forever.  Used to have it... don't know what happened to it.

Clavin12

FE is tough and you have to have a lot of time on your hands to beat it.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

agreed, the eighth mission where you have that hyper slag cannon is very long[from what i have seen], but i would love to be able to put that cannon on a usual sabre, would dominate anything.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

General BlackDragon

AHadley

It's actually not to spectacular... :(

hybirdisdf

Quote from: iron maiden on October 20, 2009, 03:05:15 PM
agreed, the eighth mission where you have that hyper slag cannon is very long[from what i have seen], but i would love to be able to put that cannon on a usual sabre, would dominate anything.

The problem with hyper slag cannon isnt avaiable at armory.It cames with standard heavy 2 assault sabre.Once it empty,it cant be refill.I ride that sabre and note hyper slag is empty,cant get refill.Is it a normal or missing?

General BlackDragon

yes that's normal. Hyper slag is only on that mission.

ScarleTomato

Quote from: hybirdisdf on October 20, 2009, 03:57:39 PM
The problem with hyper slag cannon isnt avaiable at armory.It cames with standard heavy 2 assault sabre.Once it empty,it cant be refill.I ride that sabre and note hyper slag is empty,cant get refill.Is it a normal or missing?

you're talking about slug and if you use the greenheart variant you can refill it

Mr X

Slug can be refilled, but you need an assault depot.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!