• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Hey, would you look at that. It's story time! PT. 3 POSTED!

Started by VSMIT, October 20, 2009, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron maiden

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

AHadley

iron maiden

Perhaps, but couldn't you use the code that was used to create the different missions in BZ2 and FE and mess around with that a little?

Mr X

Or, it could just be two seperate sub-mods that install seperately. (of course, this would mean that you wouldn't have to complete one to do the other)

We could make one first and release the second at a later date.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

Or we could just make it normally and have the woman as a non playable character. She would probably be under your command because in the original and in FE there was a woman in charge for at least part of the game.
C l a v i n 1 2

Mr X

Quote from: Clavin12 on December 07, 2009, 12:34:07 PM
Or we could just make it normally and have the woman as a non playable character. She would probably be under your command because in the original and in FE there was a woman in charge for at least part of the game.

Why would we do that? I thought the whole point here is that its a mod that revolves around a scion.
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

I know. I thought the male was scion too. nvm. Could we make him scion? I kind of prefer scion. We could take a scion/isdf poll, see what the community thinks.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

I believe that it says in the story that the male is human and the scion is a female. And besides, I want the ISDF person to be continuing the theme with all the battlezone games, masculine hero that saves the day.

AHadley

Feminine heroine keeps him in his place and sorts things out when he screws up :lol:

Mr X

The male stays human,

it means we can have the EDF in the mod.

Quote from: AHadley on December 07, 2009, 02:49:11 PM
Feminine heroine keeps him in his place and sorts things out when he screws up :lol:

Actually, the way I see it is that the female controls the larger battle plan with her great intelligence whilst the male takes command of a small force performing dangerous missions.
starting January 2010!

iron maiden

AHadley

Quote from: Mr X on December 07, 2009, 02:56:08 PM
Actually, the way I see it is that the female controls the larger battle plan with her great intelligence whilst the male takes command of a small force performing dangerous missions.

Me too, I was joking :P

iron maiden

So, now that thats settled, what else shall we discuss?

Clavin12

Gameplay? Maybe we should take a little poll about strategy vs dogfight and see how to balance the gameplay to the likes of the community.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

Good idea, i actually want it to be a little more stratagy based, like halo wars.