• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Soundtracks... again...

Started by AHadley, October 21, 2009, 12:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Couldn't get them up to youtube, so I've mediafired them instead.

Have some links.

01 The Aftermath.mp3
02 Defence System.mp3 Incorrectly named as Defence Force

Axeminister

Listened to the Defense System one. I like the rhythm. Wanted to ask if you thought that the high pitched keyboard notes should sound more like a random computerized melody than a musical melody. Would sound better I think. Good work though. Firefox wouldn't let me have the first one. I'll try again later.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

AHadley

I take it you mean the lead guitar, Axe? Thats the one part of the track I'm unsure on. I'm not sure what else I can do really. And thanks :-D

I've also done a newer version of The Aftermath partly on NK1's recommendation with strings rather than synths. I prefer it.

If I can, I'll try to get some more made. I did have a third one, but I realised earlier that it was a carbon copy of the BZ1 main theme :lol: