• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Paranormal Activity

Started by Feared_1, October 24, 2009, 06:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

Paranormal Activity is a movie that just came out in theaters (even though it's a 2007 movie) and is said to be the scariest movie since "The Exorcist", possibly of all time. Some people said it was dumb and not scary at all. Others say it was absolutely horrifying.

I haven't seen it yet, and I'm debating whether I want to take the time to go see it or not. The trailers are just creepy.

Have you seen it? Is it worth my time to go see it? If you haven't seen it, are you planning on it or are you interested?

bigbadbogie

You want scary?

Watch Wolf Creek.

Probably would affect me more than you guys though...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

sabrebattletank

TheJamsh

HAHAHA... Teeth is not scary. I went to see it with my missus, and we were alone. I thought i was going to be well shat up, but i just laughed and said id always 'test the water' first.

Wolf Creek is about some totally mad aussie character... so yeh probably would effect you more BBB :P. That one didnt scare me, just wierded me out.

What about... 1408?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

Quote from: TheJamsh on October 24, 2009, 06:59:04 PM
Wolf Creek is about some totally mad aussie character...

That's the point. I know people just like him...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

iron maiden

QuotePsh. You want scary?

Watch Teeth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_(film)

Who the hell comes up with these movies!? Honestly it seems each year that horor movie plots get dumber and dumber!
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Red Devil

It took me about 6 months to finish watching The Grudge, a little at a time.
What box???

AHadley

I've only ever seen two 'horror' movies - The Unborn and... damn it, I can't remember the other one. But I know both made me laugh.

sabrebattletank

Teeth is scary. It scares me anyway. It is scary. What could be more scary than a vagina with teeth that bites off guys's penises? That about hits the nail on the coffin for me.

TheJamsh

lmao... yeh it is kinda worrying. Grudge 2 scared the hell out of me... when they play a prank on that girl and she gets locked in the wardrobe... yikes. Never watched the first one, and dont want to :P.

I went to see 'The Eye' in the cinema. That was pretty damn scary too. Things like 'The Ring' etc, all horrible to watch. Very entertaining though.

I'm yet to find a film that scares one of my friends... need to do so.

AHadley

Quote from: sabrebattletank on October 25, 2009, 12:14:32 PM
Teeth is scary. It scares me anyway. It is scary. What could be more scary than a vagina with teeth that bites off guys's penises? That about hits the nail on the coffin for me.

It'd be fairly obvious though. Like Jamsh said, always test the water first :lol:

hybirdisdf

sabrebattletank

Quote from: AHadley on October 26, 2009, 05:18:39 AM
It'd be fairly obvious though. Like Jamsh said, always test the water first :lol:

But it wasn't obvious in the movie! They only appeared when she was scared/frightened/uncomfortable. Remember, she successfully made coitus with that one dude, then she found out that he had a bet with his friend, and whambamstealthevan there goes his manhood.

TheJamsh

lol. its not scary, just... a bit overly gory...

iron maiden

QuoteTeeth is scary. It scares me anyway. It is scary. What could be more scary than a vagina with teeth that bites off guys's penises? That about hits the nail on the coffin for me.

that you watch it and find it terrifying, i simply find it to be a way to scare people with blood and guts using sex to get them hooked, but that's in my opinion
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream