• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Paranormal Activity

Started by Feared_1, October 24, 2009, 06:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabrebattletank

I understand that it's not meant to be a horror -- that almost makes it more scary.

hybirdisdf

Have you ever seen real ghost in your life? I have seen it about 3 times.Two ghosts of dog and My mother's father.One of my dogs name was missy,she died at age 16 in 2007.She slept with me on my bed,follow me everywhere.She looked at me like stare.I knew it she miss me alot.Other dog name was gertie,she died at age of 12 in 2005.I was on my bed and watch the tv with missy.She came out of nowhere and her right paw raised up and look at me.She tell me that she was disappoint and sad.She walked up to me and sit on floor next to my bed.Other time go by,She lay down upstair cuz i just feel her very warm on floor.I touched it on floor and suprise me she is here.I cant feel or see cuz its daylight.My mother's father name was ellwood, he died of age 80 in 1985 or 1986.I was in shower.I turned my head to right slowly and shocked myself.He walked up to shower stall.I could see him in mist through shower curtain.I quick grabbed the curtain and pull away.I looked around it no one there.Last see him was recently back summer of 2009.I have seen eyes of ghosts.Their eyes are like fixed owl no blink or wink.Im telling you this ghosts are very real and sad soul.

bigbadbogie

Wow!!! Ghosts must be real after all because hybirdisdf (aka, bringer of truth) says so!!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Aha, very subtle... *facepalm*

hybirdisdf

You already watched paranormal activity movie.I dont because i looked at trailer movie and im like ah bs.I could see 2 wide arms lay on bedsheet clearly.If you closer look at it you will see what i mean.It work of hoax.

AHadley

It's a film, it's entertainment, it's made up... it's not supposed to be real!

Axeminister

Paranorma Activity looks so fake in the trailer I don't want to see it. Se "Drag Me to Hell" instead. It's scary and funny too. Great movie.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

hybirdisdf

I believe less than 2% or under 50 thousand people actually saw a real ghost and poltergeist.The ghost and poltergesit are very rare sighting.

bigbadbogie

Yeah... so rare in fact, that nobody has EVER seen one at all.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

What box???

iron maiden

I have actually seen the ghost of my past dog once when late at night when i looked into my hallway from the computer, only for a split second, then gone, but i know it was my old dog.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

TheJamsh

Key words in that sentece, late at night and computer... retina patterns on tired eyes and an imagination methinks.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

Hit the nail on the head, methinks, TJ.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

iron maiden

it may have been but i still remain firm in my belief, besides, why would i imagine the shadowy white figure of a German Shepard?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

hybirdisdf