• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Question about plasma cannons in new patch

Started by Dianoga4, October 29, 2009, 03:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

I quite like wireframes, and two sheds is right about getting them looking good. However, you CAN use that area for other useful things as i've found out recently :D.

All units in the EP have a wireframe, just to fit in with stock. I do however quite like the 4-way view of the coloured ship, and am using a half-and-half version for my mods units.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Dianoga4

Yes I use Blender to make all of my models and textures as well. I'm slowly learning how to do different things in Photoshop but for now I use Blender and I'm quite used to it.

As for the colored ship icon, yea I like colored ones way better than the wire frames. I was never a huge fan of the wire frames and when I found out I could use a full color icon, I immediately started using them. I had thought about making them a top down view of the vehicles but it wouldn't look right for some of them. I could try a border but I don't know if I'd like that, I think it would make them look too 2d'ish. I've played many times with friends with the colored icons and have never mistaken them for another vehicle.

Quote from: BNG Da BZ Fool on October 30, 2009, 10:08:04 AM
I like the colored ship icon where the wire frame image usually sits. It looks way better then a standard wire frame image. More peeps should adopt this to stadardize the game a bit as it enhances the player interface quite nicely. Are you using Blender to make your models D4?