• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Shredded... to a pulp

Started by technoid, November 08, 2009, 02:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

technoid

Speaking of guitar "shredding" in the Miles Davis thread, here are a few guitar parodies of Santana, Iron Maiden, van Halen, Malmsteem, Metallica, etc all done by StSanders.  Hilarious stuff.  A lot of guitarists I know pissed their pants watching.  :-P

I like the one where Ozzy is clapping and making gutteral sounds in the Jake E Lee clip.  Keep in mind, some of these were banned from Youtube.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2008/02/watch-the-parod/

Axeminister

There used to be one on youtube where the person mocking Yngwie Malmsteen was saying stuff that was hilarious, probably the same guy. I showed it to some people then it was banned all of a sudden. I saw Yngwie live before and he is phenomenal.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Zero Angel

I saw the yngwie malmsteen video a loooong time ago. "I actually taught god how to play the guitar"  :lol:

The santana one was funny too, because it actually looks real, with the drum guy and everything. And the background instrument guys ONLY play when the camera is on them  :-D
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

sabrebattletank

Speaking of parodies... I saw Dragonforce live. They were subpar performers.

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.