• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Heavy Gear II

Started by AHadley, November 20, 2009, 12:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I just decided to isntall and play this the other day... aside from the fact that the cutscenes and music don't work ( :x) I'm amazed at the fact that I unisntalled it... what an incredible game!

I've also remembered how much it inspired some of my BZ maps - ones you haven't seen yet :P - and Perfidious's original storyline (and the final one - the dead planet turned into a weapon was inspired by the mass driver.

Anybody else had/got it?

Dark Scion Soldier

Ahh that was a fun game!  :-D Never could beat it though.. kept crashing.
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

Shadow Knight

I've got it, but it doesn't work on my current computer. I completed it in it's entirety, finishing the campaign then proceeding to max out tech on both sides in skirmish mode (or whatever it's called).

I hate fighting Striders.

sabrebattletank

Wait, you mean the same Heavy Gear II that came in the same 4-pack as BZ2 with Dark Reign 2 and Quake 2 also? What a blast from the past. Wow.

SkyNET

I got one of my BZ2 cds in that pack. Blast from the past indeed.

AHadley

Anybody got any idea why my cinematics and music don't work? They're some of the best bits of the game :(

mrtwosheds

Your pc probably does not support their formats any more. Where would the PC industry without constant and pointless change eh? If it wasn't for BZ2 I would get a Mac!

AHadley