• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Nielk1's Planets (High Bandwidth, no really, run away)

Started by Nielk1, November 26, 2009, 02:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

I've started making planets now. First, one for the AP that will come with load screens and other goodies should people want to use it in a campaign.

Agnos
Named for the Hindu deity Agni, Agnos is a world in chaos. It's elliptical orbit brings it into the asteroid belt local to its solar system twice per cycle. During this time it collects a large number of asteroids that remain in orbit for a short period of time before falling to the planet. The atmosphere is a Pyroclastic cloud formed from numerous eruptions on the surface. Dotted with thousands of craters, volcanoes, and lava tubes, this world is a dangerous place to be at any time.

GBD is working on the disastrous meteors.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Awesome. Saw it in the AP and its pretty. didnt know you were so good at map textures :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Thos pictures are huge. Remember some of us still have 1024*768 monitors.

Dianoga4

Nevermind 1024x768, I'm looking at the pictures on my windows mobile pocket pc hehe. ;P Thats alot of scrolling for me lol. Nice pictures btw Nielk. :)

Nielk1

Quote from: AHadley on November 27, 2009, 10:07:10 AM
Thos pictures are huge. Remember some of us still have 1024*768 monitors.

That's what I have...

Click on the image...

blopez0909

when the meteors hit is it going to leave a pile of scrap behind?

Nielk1

This planet will have at least 2 maps.
The DM, Shellshock, which all meteors except for scrap, and the STRAT, not named yet, that will have all but the quake meteors. The STRAT will have an augmented tech tree with shielding related things, like a unit that you tell to follow your pack of units that projects a shield to repel the meteors.

Click on the image...

iron maiden

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream