• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

3 Bugs

Started by Element, February 28, 2004, 08:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Well the bug that makes buildings invisible when you see through it is still evident on the Scion recycler and weapon boxes and when there is a list that is not big enough to be scrollable if you click on the scroll bar everything in the list is deleted.

EDIT: Also, when you are shooting a weapon and you run into another weapon the sound from the old weapon continues looping until your ship explodes.

"Invisible when you see through it...."

???

You mean as in when you Target one of your buildings?  Or when you call up the Recy/Factory with it's number key?  The Picture-in-a-Picture view from that building?

If that's what you mean, that view is generated from the COM point of the building, which is always INSIDE the building.  You'll only see those parts that are facing the COM unit so it's a bit of a mess.  I don't see how that can be 'fixed', although it might be possible to add a height to the view to put it up over the top of the building/unit...  

Can you give an example of a list that does the deletion bit?

-Av-

BZZERKER

Av, he means the server description box.

PuLsE, Try scolling up using the arrow button ;)

Element

Sorry, I had a typo. I mean when you place a nav point and look through the rotating thing it allows you to see right through buildings and objects, try it.

Commando

PuLse that is a known bug.  Unfortunately that would require a change in the graphics code, which won't happen.  That would require too much work and a lot more testing.

Element

Hmm, I thought it was partially fixed in 1.3 somehow because that bug does not work on the ISDF recycler in 1.3.

LOL, well, I always thought of it as looking through to another dimension anyway...  I mean, what the heck are navs???  You can see them ALL the time, in a CB, in a Tank, on foot...  I bet if I took my helmet off I'd still see them...   Weird little buggers...

-Av-