• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Q: Pilots and Spawns in the 1.3 Editor?

Started by IceWendigo, March 04, 2004, 11:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceWendigo

In case someone knows about some new functions the 1.3 editor has that most people might not be aware of..

for MPIs:

1- placing an agressive soldier/pilot to guard a location (crate,temple,pool).
can this be done in 1.3's editor 'as is' or do you need to code files (or use a mod)? (since neutral [team0] pilots dont shoot back and enemy pilots run back to base[and also dont fight back anyway])

2- Do you need a mod to put a player's (approximate) spawn position that is different from the recycler's current position (you start in area X while the recyc starts over at location Y), or can you do this with the 1.3 editor (I saw a green colored spawn beacon, a blue colored spawn beacon, and a drone w red line in the editor).

(BTW if a mod is required and you know of a mod that already plans to enable this let me know which mod so I can eventually look it up :))