• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 FIXME and Icon Bug

Started by Tempest Storm, February 29, 2004, 07:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest Storm

Played a ST today, warp was OK, pretty nice IMO.

Although, I had this Icon bug I got when I started and when I died, I was quite amazed at the icon that showed on the screen. (As seen in the following screenshot) I think the Icon may be from my own works with BZRAP although I got strange BZ2 Reticle Icons too.

There was also a FIXME shown in the screen, although not much was going on, mostly I just lost my ship and was landing on the ground.

SilverB1rd

that is the mag icon from bz1

Tempest Storm

I was aware of that already unfortunately. ;)

MowerMan

Actually it's a reticule...  (Mower being picky, picky, picky)

OvermindDL1

The FixMe: errors that relate to a team not being able to find someone I can reproduce easily by a bug in my spawning code in a dll I am making.  It seems to have something to do with a player not existing in-game when they should (aka in vehicle, pilot, etc...)