• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

CAN U HELP ME HOW 2 HOST A GAME

Started by Master_Steven, March 08, 2004, 05:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master_Steven

how do i change the # 2 10770 1771 (or somthin like that) can someone plz help me!!! :?

Commando

I know you have a "Ethernet Broadcast router" based on what you said in the chatroom.  Do you know who manufactured your router?  If it was Linksys, I can help you easily.  If it was another company, I can try to look it up, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to help.

Commando

I found the following site that lists all of the wired routers available.  You'll need to tell me which one you have.

http://www.dlink.com/products/category.asp?cid=2

PhoeniX-FlamE

i dont think thats all of them.. those are jsut d-link... i found some weird router company makers in other places...
and 1 of the also big routers are those that Syslink has

and how do u know for a fact he have a router?

Commando

He said in the chat room that he had a router with the words "D-Link" on the top.  I automatically assumed that he had a D-Link router based on the information he provided in the chat room.

PhoeniX-FlamE

my applogies then, i had no idea you were talking in  a chat room before / after he posted that,

as a D-link user i might be able to help as well...

Fishbone

consider using DMZ and and a software firewall to play bz2?

PhoeniX-FlamE

i have norton personal firewall and NAT on... u can do it both ways.. cancel NAT or give ur comp specific ip adress if its automatic and allow DMZ via that ip...