• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

why r u deleting post???

Started by FRYIN_PAN, February 29, 2004, 05:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Vampyr Engel

Yeah and you just want to carry it on eh? Phoenix and me have had our row and guess who shows up to put more petrol on the fire Dirty Rooster and you, another set who don't even bother to read what the row is about .

No wonder Lizard left, you know something that ain't such a bad thought

Acer

Quoteto PXE & acer

what is with you 2. dont you know in your brain dead heads that bz2 is tweakable. if you dont i wouldnt be suprised. after MT and DS were ousted i thought all the whining was gone, but as i can see the whiners a alive and there kickin!!

hmmm.... where did i say that bz2 wasnt tweakable? ive only posted a few times and im sure i never said such a thing, as a matter of fact i like 1.3 and i play it everyday, i like it even better with the new "vet recycler" variant as it makes the scouts 1.2 like, as for hover i really dont care in or out doesnt make a diference to me.

QuoteExcuse me Dirty jacksss, I don't see you saying anything about Phoenix's language, or for that matter Acer's second of all you jackass I think you wanna make something of it with me I see your stupid comments about me in another post and all you've done is come and start on me again jackass

Do you actually know what the row is about? no so why don't you shut the hell up . dickhead.

can you please show were on my second post , or any of my posts i`ve used foul language? i really dont think so buddy. You on the other hand seems quite eager to swear in every chance you get.

As for the moderators please do as Dirty Rooster says DVEs posts are not of constructive nature and are only offending people not to metion wasting bandwith.

As tempting as it is to close this thread, it could be providing some posters with a place to vent...  better here than all over the boards.

I will say that it's come THIS close to being closed, and won't take much to push it over the edge.  Express yourself but keep it reasonably clean and don't make it TOO personal.

-Av-
(with his finger on the button)

Der Vampyr Engel

posted by acer

Quoteim really against banning/kicking ppl but DVE`s speaking nothing but nonsense and he has used the word *Ammo* at least once on most of his post on the last 2 pages.... i mean i saw a thread getting locked locked for much less.

before you start trying to wash yourself and make youself clean and lillywhite acer you stupid brain dead, be consistant OK?

Speedy

We do not need your vulgarities and insults here. Take them somewhere else. If you want to be heard and/or respected, talk like a civilized person.

Quote from: Der Vampyr Engelposted by acer

Quoteim really against banning/kicking ppl but DVE`s speaking nothing but nonsense and he has used the word *Ammo* at least once on most of his post on the last 2 pages.... i mean i saw a thread getting locked locked for much less.

before you start trying to wash yourself and make youself clean and lillywhite acer you stupid brain dead, be consistant OK?

*sigh*

I've received several PM complaints about abuse DVE, but I don't see your posts as any more rabid than some that came out right when 1.3 was released.  I appreciate that you feel strongly about this but you're making yourself a magnet here...

In other words, you've had your time to vent, now calm it down, clean it up, and drop the personal barbs.  Your reply above would have been just as good without the "you stupid brain dead" part, and it would have helped stop the trend in this thread towards personal flame wars.

Everyone else lay off DVE for a bit, see if he clams down. If he doesn't I'll calm him down...

-Av-

MowerMan

Well Sloar, the one thing ya gotta agree on, is that the hover force is a unidirectional point generated field, and not a focused field.  The evidence of this, is that the "hover" is not dependant on the orientation of the craft.  Or if it is a focused field, the horn is on a gyro that always keeps it oriented toward the local gravitational force.  A point source unidirectional field is more concieveable by my way of thinking (psudo-antimatter).

Magnetic forces are related to gravitational forces and they both exhibit behaviour predicted by the inverse square law.  No mater how you look at it, the hover effect in BZ/BZ2 craft are countering gravity (no thrust required).   The force builds up asymtotically as the field comes in close contact with other solid matter, hence the "terrain following".

The thrusters are non-atmosphere dependant, so they are probably magnetically accelerated ion based.

Thanks for the well thought out responses Slaor.   I am contributing to the debate as someone who likes flying, but likes the 1.3 patch more, and someone who still loves BattleZone overall.

Lol,

What part of rule #1 don't you people understand?

:)

-Av-

(go Mow-ah, go Mow-ah)

GreenHeart

This Thread is getting out of hand.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

TimeVirus