• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Textures size always at large

Started by appel, March 01, 2004, 10:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appel

I tried different settings for texture size, but it seems like I can't change the texture size, it's stuck at LARGE.

btw. I changed all the values in gameprefs.ini back to 1.2 default values.

GreenHeart

You should be able to go into the Graphics options & turn the settings down & also edit the values by setting them high enough so they won't ever turn on.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

GSH

The best way to get a setting to 'stick' is to log in, change it, log out and exit BZ2. Then relaunch BZ2 and confirm it's changed.

Worked the same in 1.0-1.2.

-- GSH

appel

It seems like some graphic settings cannot be changed while i'm in the game, like the resolution. I could change all the graphic settings in game in the 1.2.

GSH

Changing some settings adds lots of lag in MP. That's prohibited. Go play SP/IA. Or adjust your settings before the game.

For someone dedicated to bashing 1.3, you sure seem to play a lot of it.

-- GSH