• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Several minor, random, unimportant nits

Started by ExoticMandibles, March 10, 2004, 02:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

sometimes its as ~ nav number...

sometimes u get a unit targeted so u dont have a nav... or a building (tunnel entering, power crystal - etc..)

if its on the ground and u have the nav menu try to see if its nav number ~ (tidle key.. near 1) - thats how it is on multiplayer not sure if its same on SP though.. i realy dont remember

MowerMan

Yeah there are a few niglets in the single-player.  All the missions are much harder on the medium lever.  On payback the recycler nav is still labled "Scion Leader" (that one has been around for a while).  I always put the recycler by the scrap pool farther away from the Scion base, rather that the nav labled "scrap field".  The attacks came so fast I could hardly get any turrets out.  The Titans came in early too, and so did the archers come to think of it.  I use some old tricks too.  Like using the tug to get a constructor, scavengers, and service trucks across the lava stream, rather than taking the long way around.  So I take the middle three scrap pools early.  The mission started really heavy, but ended up sort of light, as the builders never kept rebuilding the base like they did in the past.  This was always the first mission where the base kept getting and archers would keep attacking you relentlessly, even in the middle three pools.  Now you just keep getting attacked by groups of warriors and lancers from about half way on.

The mission with the bomber (Wormhole I believe), the bomber bay gets built for you by the script, then ordered to attack the building (HQ or something like that).  That is normal.

ExoticMandibles

I'm gonna be a naughty bunny and *bump* my old thread here, in case any of it is actually of interest to Mister GSH.

Cheers,

larry