• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(Minor) Morter Target Indicator

Started by Marksman, June 19, 2004, 08:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marksman

I noticed quite often that when I have a tank with a stock morter in it, and I target a tower that is fairly far away, sometimes the red terget lead indicator will be in the wrong place. It looks as if it is in the appropriate place for an MDM morter. If I use the targeting point, the regular morters fall way short.

I've seen this in many of the 1.3 MPI maps.

Commando

This has been reported by a few people during testing.  It may be too much work to fix, I don't know.

BZZERKER

It seems to be only the stock mortar that's messed up. It seems to mirror or double the leader when target is over 200m away.

Simple rule of thumb for using stock mortar is if you over 200m away, you won't hit anything. The TLI works fine for 200m or under.