• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

recycleing units and other key changes

Started by PhoeniX-FlamE, March 03, 2004, 11:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

why has it changed from ~ to 0?
0 is much more far away then ~ and i dont know about you but i find myself using it often... why the change?

also, im sure u've heard about neykeys...
will it still work in 1.3 final? cuase in this beta it doesnt work

3ed - quick pod key...
in the newkeys file i've added a line to create a pod whenever i click Q
saves time and pod is probably the most used thing u do as a cmdr...

4th - choosing all team..
another line in newkeys - that could be nice if it'll be default in the game...
clicking F12 will choose all your team m8s

if u want i can post the cmds from the newkeys file...

Zero Angel

PF, i think the ~ was made into the 'pick one unit out of a group' key. Also, how often do units need to be recy'd? Unless your spamming out scavs to be purposely recy'd for a scrap boost, or recying the occasional empty in favor of a full, it shouldnt be much of a problem...

I like the chatTeam and chatAll hotkeys. My favorite newkeys key has to be the "I need two pods!" key, and then the F12 to select all team hotkey.

Seeing as third party maps, recy lists, etc. have been included with 1.3, I dont see why newkeys functionalities cant be build in.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression