• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Serving Notice...

Started by Red Devil, March 03, 2004, 03:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huscar

@PF: wouldn't you ignore someone who just sais: "this sucks", "it's crap", "not worth to play" about something you like a lot, even if you didn't make it yourself? The answer is quite logic, no. But what would it lead to? ppl see you pissed of and continue posting their crap. What if nobody would care and not reply to such things? They would finally stop posting and be themselves very frustrated because they aren't heard, and then those things would be even more useless than before and it would be right to delete them. Of course it isn't nice to be ignored so that's why the poll, to calm down ppl and maibe get a clue of what the situation is, it usually works. Now tell me what is so offensive about this?

@Slaor: Yes I read what you posted but this is something I want to have set straight.