• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Recycler Option

Started by sabrebattletank, March 03, 2004, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabrebattletank

I would love for the recycler to be equiper with one gun. That would improve bases without a gt. It would be too easy if you started out with a powerful one, youmight start out with a minigun or something. Thats one GUN, not a cannon ar mortar, or what have you.

Tigger

How's about a rocket up your arsehole?

Speedy

Umm, no. My recs won't have guns on them. Use turrets.

Spacecomber

If I'm understanding what you have in mind correctly, it sounds similar to the recycler defense that is included in the FE Mod.

Tigger, go have a beer and chill out.  Or come back when you're sober, which ever seems suitable.

IceWendigo

If you choose "Extra Options" you can select turrets.
in strat you can choose for starting turrets "none" or "2 turrets", and in MPI you can choose to have up to several turrets (and select other unit types too).

Great options which should allow you to have at least some protection right from the start.

sabrebattletank

Quote from: TiggerHow's about a rocket up your arsehole?
next rime try insulting someone who is easliy insulted. I am just saying it would be nice to have a timy bit of extra defense incase you get rush arracked right in the beggining.

DarkFox

I thought tigger's post was hilarious, did no-one else see the funny side?

I can't believe this, a topic with over 5 posts re: early defense without someone using the word 'turrents' instead of 'turrets' anywhere[/i].

Someone please say 'turrents are outranged by motors', just to quell this anomaly.

OvermindDL1

What is a turrent, I have always wondered that.

BZZERKER

Quote from: DarkFoxI thought tigger's post was hilarious, did no-one else see the funny side?

I can't believe this, a topic with over 5 posts re: early defense without someone using the word 'turrents' instead of 'turrets' anywhere[/i].

Someone please say 'turrents are outranged by motors', just to quell this anomaly.

ROFLMAO!! :lol:

Don't forget chian :D

DarkFox

Nothing, I looked it up on dictionary.com. There was just an entry for tur-rent, but you had to look up each word seperately, and I couldn't be that bothered...

sabrebattletank

'turrents are outranged by motors'
there. I said it. Do I get a prize? I looked at Tiggers reply in a new way. I was looking at is a stupid attempt to insult me. Now I see he was replying to me sig :s. Havent seen that a lot. Now I get it! :lol:

~RIP~Maverick-=F=-

Close you eyes and you see what you get.

Actually that was the first time ever in 2 years i could laugh about a Tigger post. It makes me even write down his name without getting an abnormal feeling in my belly.