• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

gfx resoultions

Started by PhoeniX-FlamE, March 03, 2004, 11:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

ive changed it in options before i was ingame... and restarted bzone... and it was just 800x600 if not lower...

i know i read somewhere how to change it.. but why doesnt it work in the ingame options menu? will it be fixed in the next beta? or the release? :\

OvermindDL1

Changing such graphical options like that cause an erroneous amount of lag and resyncs, so it has been disabled.  Please set your options before you enter a multiplayer game.

PhoeniX-FlamE

read it again plz

ive changed it in options before i was ingame... and restarted bzone... and it was just 800x600 if not lower...

i know i read somewhere how to change it.. but why doesnt it work in the ingame options menu? will it be fixed in the next beta? or the release? :\

the ingameoptions menu - i mean from the games menu and not mod some files outside

Lizard

you can change the resolution from the ingame menu while playing single player , I just tried it with no problems .

Dirty Rooster

The changes (any options changes) don't always 'stick' in bzII.
Go in, change your settings, go main, logout, quit right away.

Next time they should be 'stuck', works for me..

PhoeniX-FlamE

i said i changed in options - and resrated it

means i quit bzone and restarted it.. i also have weird error of double files
i guess ill just reinstall the bz2 for 1.3
cause i copy my 1.2 folder with all the crap there :lol:
ill tell you how its going in the new install