• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Vet Recycler Option

Started by Aegeis, March 02, 2004, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

We really got get to work on the standard 1.3 scout w/o hovering. Remember, this all started with an attempt to make the original scout more agile, not to make it hover.

Aegeis

Well, increase the strafe thrusters but don't go as high as what I have the hover scout as.  If you do do that though then you have to adjust all the other units accordingly, for instance sabres, drones, warriors, sentries, lancers, bikes, and msl scouts.

Risa

I like the scion feel, sentry feels good to bad it hasnt got a cannon  :D

ISDF is fine as well, but it sometimes seems, that if you go down/up a hill, the scout will destablise a bit and 'bounce' on for a moment... (nose up, down, etc)

Havent got the chance to test the new sabre yet, in the version I tested fac couldnt built it  :P If it was warpless it would be almost perfect  :D

Aegeis

Yeh I fixed that problem with B13 not being able to build them.