• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

On Thin Ice (Mission 11 single player)

Started by tarquin1048, March 05, 2004, 06:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Vampyr Engel

Spawn:
Quotewell, im not sure about this, but if it follows the normal aip plans for the most part, the comp should just send scavs out (and stuff accross ice) so you can move the recycler to anywhere you want, itll just be a bit harder to get back pools and first rush may be a bit bigger.

I don't think so Spawn, I tried to deploy the Recycler far away from the Drop Point, but all I got was the green deploy point and the Recycler saying "Building" then the Recycler starts to spin on it's axis and then just say's "Yes Sir" on the radio, even near the boodly drop point it does this, and that also leads to the Scions swarming on my party because I still have to get the bloody, slow Rec to the damn Drop Point

Spawn

lol, must be mainly dll controlled then

PhoeniX-FlamE

u gotta wait for a msg before u can deploy the rec...

Reno_911!

:-)  Yes, you can beat this level easily on hard. Check out my thread "ON THIN ICE" to see how I did it WITHOUT deploying my recycler! =P

PhoeniX-FlamE

ya, easily without deploying the recycler...

game.cheat bz****

hmm ya - easy life

im not even sure if u can though

GreenHeart

Quote from: PhoeniX-FlamEgame.cheat bz****

Why Use the cheat command & ruin all the fun of trying to beat the campain. If you must cheat whats the sense of even bothering to play the campain if you don't decide to play by the rules.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Modders have to be able to 'cheat' to test the level andmake it work.

I also enjoy 'cheating' on a single player so that i can test out extreme things that i did not do when i played it properly.

I always play the game properly first...and then go though it a second tome...and on the 3rd time i usually say '' oo...i wonder whats behind that inmprenatrble door '

or... '' what happens if i line up a 100 mines ''

...you have to give the player the CHOICE to cheat, it is better for the greater good.

PhoeniX-FlamE

yo green i was refering to reno post saying he can beat it without deploying the rec or w/e...