• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Problems running 1.2 and 1.3

Started by Der Vampyr Engel, March 10, 2004, 11:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OvermindDL1

The period problem in folder name is fixed in 1.3, don't have a period in any folder under bz2 in 1.2 though, problems in editor then.

Der Vampyr Engel

OK cleaned off all the BZ2 files and made a new install of up to 1.3 and everything is working again I will install 1.2 so I can play the mods Thanks for the link Centreline
_

PhoeniX-FlamE

oh i thikn i got it now :D but 2 late..

let me just add back then after installing some mods i coudlnt run 1.2

only the mods work.. and now i have problem with my FE install.. basicly when u just install FE u have an exe for FE and exe for 1.2... and they both *should* work..

now when i run 1.2 its all good till i get to multiplayer.. it tells me all maps are bad assests as if im FE.. i also get the blue screen of the game lobby exactly if its FE... but i can enter the game with np.. its just realy annoying and the only way to fix it was reinstalling everything... so i just made new 1.2 dir..

as for other mods problem... i never had the intro so i just click on the 1.2 exe and nothing happends.. but the mods did work.. i think that was your problem , right?

the best soultion is to install 1.2 in a difrent dir and not put any mods in it if u still want to play 1.2 :D
but u already did that :P