• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Scavs and turrets stuck on walls in ScrapPit2

Started by Giguana, March 12, 2004, 06:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giguana

I notice that in the bottom start position in Scrap Pit 2, the Ships(All ships including hoverers) that leave your base immedialty try to climb the walls straight to their positions and end up getting stuck. It is very possible to have no units leave your base If you don't micro manage them.

I am also irritated that Scavs seem to stop scavanging in games. Whether they are shot at or not they just randomy stop scavanging.

I also noticed that Scavs get stuck on things rather easily, A Scav will find a small ledge about a half a meter high and start twisting and turning on it forever untill you tell it to back up or move.

GJC

Scavs falling asleep for no apparent reason happen on areas with extreme amounts of scrap. You have to keep telling them to scavange every couple of seconds. This bug was already existent in 1.2.

Scavengers cause lots of new problems in the 1.3. There must have been some change to buildings because scavs get very easily stuck, be it inside of a crowded base, be it on an extractor in the middle of a great emptyness. Scion scavs especially get stuck in the pit of the matriarch. The same seems to happen to all threaded units.