• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

2 little bugs

Started by Spawn, March 13, 2004, 10:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn

I found 2 errors, one was also in 1.2 but the other wasnt.  The one that was in 1.2 was a really weird thing that happens right when you deploy a scav, before it becomes a pool, and after you can do anything with it.  Just about the time when if you move it you make a dead pool.  You can get back into the scav (you need to pilot it into the pool i think) during this time.  If you do, the game basicially deletes the scav with you inside it.  The pool is there, with an extractor on it, but is give a message that cant find user or something like that.  I think its also the reason that when you deploy a computer controlled scav (on your team) no pilot gets out and comes to your base.  The other bug is new to 1.3, a lot of people probally know about it, but it can be abused, so I wont tell anyone else what is.  If someone who can be trusted to not abuse it, I will be happy to PM them what it is.

Phaser

HUm,
its a beta patch and therefor NOT the final version of 1.3.
Normally all bugs listed here should get fixed.