• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Deploying Weapons into opponents vehicles

Started by Juvat, March 13, 2004, 08:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juvat

Is it a bug or are you suppose to be able to deploy weapons into your opponents vehicles.

I was playing Strat game and had the Opponent under seigh and they started deploying weaker weapons into my stuff.   Bummer I thought

So I turned around and gave my daughter a clip on the ear hole and told her to stop it   eheheheeh

Was a LAN game

Cheers

Tempest Storm

No, its not a bug. Just be happy you can't do it to Guntowers like you could in BZ1. ;)

BZZERKER

Quote from: Juvat
So I turned around and gave my daughter a clip on the ear hole and told her to stop it   eheheheeh
*lol*  *lol*

Kids!

Knight

How cute! Did the little scamp figure that out herself?
 It never occured to me. I guess it must be hard though if the enemy is on the move all the time although they canmake interesting mine fields if you scatter them all around. Tracked vehicles can't jump them so at least they'll have to stop and blast them all which will have the effect of draining some of their weapons.
   Knight.

Scout

giving GTS magCannon in bz1 was hot trick-of-the-week back in the day.. miniguns if you where  streched for cash.. but the mags made the gts totally  redundant ie they never fired..

Juvat

I was park out side her base just waiting to build a couple more Maulers for a mauler rush, and she put some crap weapons in my Titan tanks  real bummer.   ehehehe

Cheers

technoid

Adding code to keep teams from messing with each other's weapon upgrades would probably have been too lavish, straying from a focused design roadmap and would have definitely extended the gold release deadline.  I'm sure that at least the BZ1 GT "cheating" did become a priority to fix for the sequel.  And Kudos to your daughter.  :D

MowerMan

He he he...  Did the Mag Cannons in the GT's trick to my son playing BZ1.   Love that gag!