• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

How do [u]U[/u] feel about 1.3?

Started by BLUE DEVIL, March 15, 2004, 06:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

*raises eyebrow*

What is this rubbish. Be polite to eachother and stop making nasty cracks, ironically..its imature and pointless.

You're absolutely correct.  Enough nonsense.

I apologize to Blue Devil for any part I've played in hijacking his thread.  I'm sure he didn't intend for it to devolve into flaming discussions about moot points.

-Av-

AcneVulgaris

Flaming about moot points is the inevitable destination of all threads.
I call it 'thread senility' for lack of a better term.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

I prefer the 'thread event horizon' theory that may or may not include this mathematical theorem devised and researched by penny arcade.
Whether or not this theorem applies to any members on this board has yet to be defined.

Dirty Rooster

If I am correct, MULTIWORLD is off in multiplayer 1.3
(maybe only MPI) until another person joins.
Perhaps the editor could be activated within normal
bzII exe allowing mods with dlls running, UNTIL
multiworld is required, then it could end/crash whatever.
This would allow our preffered modes of editing and
disallow cheating online.

GJC

OMG was that bit of sarcasm already too hard for you?

And of course Im getting personal, a rational argument with you about this subject is lacking any basis. As I stated already in a former post.

Fishbone

Same as the 'age of the community' thread:

Next post to directly attack someone in this thread will be banned.
I am sick and tired of some immature members of our community to abuse their right to say whats on their mind.
I know I cant watch over the whole board. But I can focus on a few threads like this one ;)

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Well, as long as you are not bias on who you 'ban' and you have 0 tolerence to rudeness, then i am happy.

BLUE DEVIL

Thank you very much fishbone.  Yes, this is geting out of hand.  Most of u are acting like 5 year olds.  Always arguing.  This is getting very annoying.  THE GENERAL TOPIC OF THIS CHAT BOARD WAS, "HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT 1.3"  I don't know how the topic suddenly changed and u all started going at each other.  Basically, what I am trying to say is stop acting like  5 year old kids.  We are all adults and BZ2 players.  Respect each other.  Well, now that that's over with, I might make another topic soon.  Not sure what it's gonna be about.  If u have any suggestions, just post.  Hmmm.  :?

Bull Dog

Well back on topic.  1.3 great patch.  It'll be great when I reaches official unifficial patch state.

GJC

Quote from: FishboneSame as the 'age of the community' thread:

Next post to directly attack someone in this thread will be banned.
I am sick and tired of some immature members of our community to abuse their right to say whats on their mind.
I know I cant watch over the whole board. But I can focus on a few threads like this one ;)

Wow, I read it again and again, and still cant believe what seemingly mature people produce when they hit their limits.

Feel free to ban me, I cant stand this board without getting personal at certain members. Their arrogance is just too inviting. Also I cant stand this board without mocking mods who are so blatantly biased. So better abuse your power now, you will regret it if you wont.

Others here are rude, crude and personal but still manage to contribute something positive to the conversation.  You tend to just jump in and start with the insults without addressing even one issue.

What's up?  Having a bad year?

Have it somewhere else.

-Av-