• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Histogram

Started by NukeDaddy, March 17, 2004, 11:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NukeDaddy

Is there a way to get the histogram to come up in 1.3?

Zero Angel

console -> game.histogram

or install newkeys (its just a bzgame_keys.cfg file), and press your 'home' key in-game to bring up the histogram.

EDIT: Fast fingers!  :P
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Phaser

type game.histogram in console it should do the trick.

Edit: Damn it! you answered him 10 second before me :PP

Spawn

What does the historgram actually show? I know what it looks like, but what does it represent?

Zero Angel

A lot of technical info, but what you mostly need to look at are the green bars.

The top row is how much data is being sent and recieved in a multiplayer game (ie: how well your connection is doing), if its flat then that means that there is going to be huge lag or a resync coming up soon.

Bottom row is CPU usage, i believe.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

NukeDaddy

Oh!  I thought I had heard Newkeys didn't work with 1.3.  Maybe that was just BZNES....

Ok.  Newkeys it is.  Thanks all.