• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

SITE camera bug

Started by Ditto00, March 30, 2004, 12:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ditto00

Although the infinite site bug, where you jump out of a tank with the camera on and it stays on, is fixed, now if you jump out and go back in, and try to activate it, it doesnt work. You have to die to fix this.

DOH!  Good catch...

"Oh Ke-en"...

:)

***Edit

My experimentation shows it a little differently.

If I fire up Site Cam in a ship and hop out while it's running I get a normal view.  Hopping back into the ship returns the Site Cam view.

Hopping into another ship after exiting a Site Cam'd ship, I can't get Site Cam to work.  It's like the engine won't go back into SC view unless I'm back in my original ship.

If I turn SC on, then off, then hop into another ship with SC I do get SC working again.

It's got to have something to do with how the engine tracks your exiting/entering a ship with Site Cam operating.

Anyone Bailing out of a ship with Site Cam working is SOL, as SC would never work again for them without them dying....

-Av-

Ditto00

I would have elaborated on that, but I only had 2 min to post, then I had to go to my next class.

Quote from: Ditto00I would have elaborated on that, but I only had 2 min to post, then I had to go to my next class.

No problem, it's great that you caught it!

I tossed it to Ken, hopefully he'll fix it.

-Av-