• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Cheat code?

Started by IceWendigo, March 28, 2004, 02:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceWendigo

The Ctrl-~   AI.WINMISSION  cheat code doesnt seem to work
(im in the first scion mission, we get to the rockslide with the Hauler, but then I didnt get control of the HAuler... I reached the end nav, cleared the map out, it doesnt end... I ve be replaying this mission over and over  forever, Ive had it I want out,  the cheat code doesnt work.. :evil: )

BTW: When selecting EASY for SP in the main Option menu, it keeps getting back to medium (while the other options like absolute pitch and so on stay as selected even if you exit the game and come back).

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Better name this (MAJOR bug) imo.

PhoeniX-FlamE

how about using the correct cheat code?

write in console

game.cheat bzwinner

Marksman

I got through that mission without problems.   Did you hop out of your ship and take a walk through the bolders after the avalanch? That may be the trigger for getting the hauler.

On several occasions I've missed mission triggers, sometimes by attempting to do them too soon. You have to wait for the message to tell you to do something, then do it.

Huscar

Had such problems with 1.2 once, neither bzwinner nor winmission worked, but that was just lazyness with a map I wanted to test so I played on.

IceWendigo

IceWendigo

thanks Phoenix that one worked  :-D

Is there a sticky threat or link in the board to the correct list of cheats?(So that I can find an accurate code whithout bothering poeple next time  :oops:  :D )

Huscar

The fact you got locked is important enough.

Tempest Storm

No need for a correct list, its BEEN game.cheat bzwinner since 1.2...

DarkFox

AI.winmission did the same thing in 1.2, but doesn't work in 1.3.

FlashFire

You may made so many units that the hualer has no command slot to fit under.  :-(

Try grouping your units.

stinky

Actually, to my knowledge, if the mission gives you units to command and all your command groups have units in them, the units given to your command will be forced to be grouped with whatever group available even if the units are different.

FlashFire

some time i tried mission, F1 to F10 had at least one unit in them, and i never go hualer.

last time i tried, i pur all warriors in F2 and Sentries in F3, and Hualer came at F1.

Fire Eyes

Quote from: IceWendigothanks Phoenix that one worked  :-D

Is there a sticky threat or link in the board to the correct list of cheats?(So that I can find an accurate code whithout bothering poeple next time  :oops:  :D )
I'm too lazy to find the link, so I'll just give you the list here:

code - effect
bzbody - inf armour
bztnt - inf ammo
bzfree - inf scrap
bzview - it says "free satelite mode" but I haven't seen any effect
bzradar - radar shows all objs (including "terrain" objects)
bzwinner - wins the mission
bzloser - loses the mission
either bzedit or bzeditor - editor mode (I may be wrong altogether, help me out here guys)

And, of course, there's the login codes, "play ISDF" and "play scion"
Glad to help! :)