• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

New 1.3 features

Started by stinky, April 11, 2004, 07:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OvermindDL1

Heh, welding points in a text editor will be a very long and time consuming process, don't do it, not worth it.

Huscar

Yep, think it's easier than threed (for putting together 2 objects) but still not worth it.

GreenHeart

Quote from: stinkyTo weld 2 objects and make them one - how can it be done in threed or wordpad?

The only programs I have to use for editing xsis are Wordpad and threed. I don't have the slightest clue as to how to edit xsis through wordpad, but I'm trying to learn by editing existing xsis in threed and comparing the two.

How Many Links in my posts does it take for someone to click them?
The Link in my Sig below is a direct link to a tutorial that explains how to export a model from gmax to xsi. Did i forget to say they are all FREE PROGRAMS. the bottom of tutorial contains links to every program used in the tutorial.

http://www.bzuniverse.com/~fish.xsi/gmax.htm
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.