• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

MPI Firestorm scion strategy

Started by exocet, April 06, 2004, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn

I've found the best scion strategy.  Secure the top right corner of the map (there are 2 statues, a pool, some randonm buildings and a working servise bay) then use archers to kill the statues (5-6 work pretty well) but you need to start at the ege of the ridge or you cant hit the statues.  Once all of them are gone, you can bome the base with and problems of those pesky intimidator (AI has problems with mortars and hills, they shoot too low) take out the assualt towers and a bit else, then you can send in maulers or something to finish them off, and if all else fails, once you clear the ridge, you could get in an archer and kill the intimidators (now you have better range with high ground) thats about it.  It can be tedious, but is the simplest way (besides fleets of maulers) and the only problem is the occasional APC, but a few popper archers and they arent a problem.  The biggest problem with that is you need many towers, so a higher unit limit...but that could be me, I am a little spire crazy...
"we dont need a spire there, there is nothing to defend, they dont even pass through there"
"they will now..."