• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Payback

Started by sabrebattletank, April 09, 2004, 02:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabrebattletank

In the sp mission where you have to stand at attention, then run to your rec, i think the aoi is just to hard. its just that by the time i have moved my rec halfway to the scrap field, teh titans are already on their way. i think this level is just too hard with the increased ai skill.

Bull Dog

Never had any problem with that mission.  None Nada

PhoeniX-FlamE

i havnt find it 2 hard as well...
if u dont get close to where ur rec starts at and send the rec to the scrap field the titans dont seem to follow unless ur getting close...

i dont realy remember that mission though.. ive finished the 1.3 SP quite awhile ago - ill reinstall 1.3 and finish all the SP again though

technoid

Fun mission.  I redid it in 1.3.  If you do your timing right, you can save 1 of the Atilla's that are given to you, which it then can give you some help in defense as you deploy yer Rec.  You don't really need him, but it's cool to have a different scenario at startup.

Tempest Storm

Haven't tried it in 1.3, but I always liked my tactic in the begining of the level after you are free to move about to destroy the enemy Matriarch, that you are conviniently infront of, with the SP-Stabber you are convieniently given. :D

sabrebattletank

oh ill try to save my attilla. nd ive also noriced that teh nav next to the rec is named "scion leader" shouldnt it be changed?