• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

pb with 1.3 patch

Started by Ras-French, April 12, 2004, 02:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlashFire

If your on XP and installed BZ2 on Program Files (without changing folder settings) and try to change the settings in a Limited Computer User, it wont work.

Try fixing it in Administrator.

Der Vampyr Engel

What Type of joystick are you playing wth  Jojo? because I find that if it is a Thrurstmaster Afterburner/Afterburner2 or a Saitek X36/36USB or an X45 you will need to rebind it in the binding screen and move your handle, when it does you need to move the throttle and it will come up as Stick U,

When it does that make sure that only one box comes up as Stick U. You will then see another bowx witha + in it click on that cross untill you see a - and it should work.

Saying that there is a problem , I notice that the when you change Stick Z from Stick U in the throttle section that it doesn't save and goes back to stick Z if exit BZ2, just thought I would report that GSH ,nice to see you back on the boards :-D

Ras-French

hi , i play with Saitek X8-33GU joystick, and i have made two different install
of bz2.
one with FE,patch1.2,sof and my joystick it's ok
another one with BZ2 + patch 1.3 ( in an other files) and my joystick is inverse..................;
i have tried patch 1.3 with french or english version of bz2 : same problem
my PC is : XP,80GO hard drive , 512mo ram+256mo on Geforce FX 5200 ultra, pentium 4  3.2Ghz. i think it is ok for this game?

PhoeniX-FlamE

ive already said it...

options get back to default for some reason... i was never able to change them

GreenHeart

change the setting before you start playing on the map other wise if you change the settings while playing they usually don't stay when the game ends.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

PhoeniX-FlamE

tried that to..

tried to change - go to windows and go back to bz2 and it becomes the default..

the weird thing is that i already had like 5 pilots and the setttings i put for them in 1.2 stays in 1.3 and thats the "default" im talking about... it wont move from what it started

Ras-French

:P , thanks everybody to have help me...
now it's ok , i have change my joystick and now it's good working with FE and patch 1.3.
And installing game with english version is better than french version:
i have no bugs and my pc is not cut in the missions..........
Now i must play and discovered patch 1.3 , in english it is more difficult because i cannot anderstand all , but i tried and i play with a dictionary!!!!!!!!! :oops:

PhoeniX-FlamE

nothing wrong with playing with a dictonery, i used mom as my dictonery back when i started playing games :lol: :D

besides, it'll make ur english better!

gl