• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

new odf option list

Started by Nielk1, April 25, 2004, 06:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

I know you can now make piolets commandable with the following:

as Tempest Storm said:
[GameObjectClass]
canInteract = 1 // can interact using the reticle
isGrouped = 1 // add to a command group
needGroup = 1 // need free group to build
isLimited = 1 // add to the limit count
needLimit = 1 // need free limit to build
canDetect = 1 // can attack other pilots through attack command

Where can I get a list of the new odf options, i looked everywhere in my 1.3 pb instilation?  If there is no list somewhere else, can we put one here?

Click on the image...

Tempest Storm

There is no listing of new commands...maybe I will make a list when I get the time.

Spawn

does this mean that you can make assulttanks snipable with cansnipe=1?

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

yep!

Its a bit harsh mind...

Aegeis

why on earth would u wanna make ass tanks snipeable?

Fried

Yeh sniping ass tanks would be silly, its not like they can dodge and jiggle is it, theyre meant to sit and destroy. :shock:

PhoeniX-FlamE

Angstromicus

Maybe you need to practice?

Angstromicus

Tempest Storm

You can try using the edit post function. :)

Angstromicus

Already tried, but this builds posts faster, as long as I don't do it till it's disruptive enough to get deleted.

DarkFox

You think the posts number is important? You're probably the only one here who thinks that way.

FoxBlade

however ot this has become.......

I consider importance by the amount of time a user has been here. Ive been posting on this server a good two\three years before this actual forum was set up, but we have long memories lol.

yea DF I do remember you mentioning that a good few years ago ;)

OvermindDL1

I say you remove the posts from being displayed at all.  On my boards you get singularities from posting so there is an incentive to post there, not here, please don't spam.  (Of course if you spam needlessly on my boards you get singularities taken away, singularities are used to buy stuff like effects for your name or ability to upload an avatar and the likes...).

Spawn

why wouldnt you want ass tanks snipeable, or better yet, maulers...best way to get blast maulers in team strat :)