• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 and G66/FE

Started by stratcar, April 17, 2004, 04:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stratcar

Does anyone know if there are any patches out yet for G66 and/or FE for the 1.3 patch??

Spacecomber

No, since v1.3 is still in beta testing.

Natty Bumppo

The current version of the G66 v2.0 Beta has been released for public review.  You can get it at Natty's Cabin, http://nattyscabin.bzuniverse.com/.  

G66 v2.0 is designed specifically for BZ2 1.3.  Work on the next build for G66 v2.0 is underway.  Notices will be posted as soon as it is released.

Gummo.nz

I just downloaded g66v2b15 and the two map packs but was unable to get it to run properly.  I just unzipped it to my BattlezoneII folder, and said 'Yes to All' when prompted to overwrite.

When I tried to join a game I could enter the game lobby but then a list of missing files was shown in the chat box and 'join game' wasn't flashing.  The host was using build 15 as well.

Edit: By the way, your site mentions a read-me file, but I couldn't find one.

Another Edit: OK, I re-installed and this time it's all honky-dory.

technoid

"Honky-dory"?  :p

I've only tried one map and it ran smoothly.  The readme is in the zip ( though I haven't read it or the other text yet).

Red Devil

I played 1.3/G66 2.0/Crucible for four hours yesterday on hard and it ran flawlessly.  Which reminds me, I need to send you some more feedback, Natty.
What box???

Aegeis

Has anyone tried the maps I posted?

technoid

Oh, where are they Aeg?  Post the link here d00d.