• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Is this a bug with the jammer?

Started by wug, May 16, 2004, 11:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angstromicus

It is not too late to follow the path of righteousness, and fairness. Please, go back, and take a right at the fork in the path.

Aegeis

How you know he made a left?  Maybe he made a right and he now needs to make a left!   :twisted:

Red Devil

It's....too late.  I'm forever damned.
What box???

Angstromicus

Quote from: AegeisHow you know he made a left?  Maybe he made a right and he now needs to make a left!   :twisted:

Because the left path is always the shortcut (I think).

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Surely if you always went left you would be going in a circle...which far from being 'short' would infact be an 'infinate' route...

wait...no...thats wrong!!.

There is something...i cant quite...

Oh yeah. Get back on topic 8 P

Angstromicus

Why not just make a map, and code in one path point from a to b, and impassible hills around it :D. Anyway, we'll find out more about the jammer if 1.3 comes out. When flesh storm comes out... CANCELED!