• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(Minor bug) Site camera stays on when pilot is ejected

Started by wug, May 12, 2004, 07:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wug

A friend and I were just testing in strat and when I blew up his tank, he said that the site camera (wire frame) mode was still active for his pilot.

It turned off after he entered another vehicle. 8)

Could someone help verify this?

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Bull Dog

Yup just verifyed that too.  And if didn't turn off after I hopped into a new tank.

Bull Dog

Angstromicus

NONE OF YALL VISIT BATTLEZONE 2 ON GAMEFAQS.COM!? I posted that there.

Yes, that happens. Site camera modifies editor.camera.wireframe, changing the 0 to a 1 (I think), and it can only be reset manually by deactivating the site camera by going into another tank, and "activating" site camera again, or by using the console (I haven't tested deactivating it the console way, but I belive it can because when the editor isn't active, there still is an editor menu and a camera submenu with other sub menus in it.

Bull Dog

Nope never go there.  BZU Boards keeps me busy enough.