• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Thoughts on Multilock and Wasp

Started by APCs r evil, May 14, 2004, 05:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

I wish I could have done this in a poll but oh well.

Anyway I think that we could make Multilock more useful by increasing the lock-on range to 200m, increasing the omega turn so it tracks better,(which may make the Lancer better in dogfights) make it fire in a cluster like it does in FE, increase the damage a little, and MAYBE make it fire two missiles per lock(don't even know if thats possible) or double the lock-on limit.

As for Wasp I think we could increase the hull strength slightly, make it MUCH smaller, and make it act like Comet does.(As it is now if you launch a Wasp from in the air it will appear on the ground below not out of the Wasp launcher thing)

Please post how you think we could make Multilock and Wasp better. :mrgreen:

I miss the 'old' WASP.  The little yellow dots hanging on your butt no matter what...  not knowing when it was going to blow...  the collateral damage of them setting each other off...

brrrrrr....

:)

-Av-

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

I agree. Even in FE the lancers were hardly ever used. I think the multi-lock idea is excellent.

APCs r evil

What 'old' wasps? From bz1? I can't really remember what they look like, I was always running away from them or cowering in the hangar praying that it would all be over soon.

In FE Lancers with Stinger were half decent against buildings without even having to morph, but still nobody ever used them.. must have been the poor dogfighting ability.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Angstromicus

Can't wait for the conversion mod, it's gonna be awesome (better wasp missiles too, the furies will be in there).

Anyway, heard any news on radigator's mech mod?