• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

AIP build Scion Jammer

Started by Juvat, May 17, 2004, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juvat

Minor bug

When you get the AIP to build a Scion Jammer in MPI the Builder just keeps building jammers hundreds in the same spot

Cheers

Sonic

Are you using BZ2 1.2 (Or below) or 1.3?  This bug should have been fixed in 1.3 when the jammers where changed to own terrain.  I had similar problems in TRF/ITS which was fixed by making jammers own terrain.  The issue is the AI if told to build a jammer on point x will not see the jammer there if it isn't owning the terrain.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Juvat

Thankx Sonic you are so right.  I'm using 1.3  but I had added some FE stuff into the addon dir including the jammer.

So I added  

ownsTerrain = 1

Problem solved

Cheers

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

This means you can no longer build a jammer...then build a Spire on top of it, correct?

Sonic

"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Spawn

but jammer spires were so fun...untill a healer got stuck in one...stupid healer :D

APCs r evil

Service trucks get stuck on everything.

Spawn

except what you want em to heal :)