• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(minor suggestion) Assault Gauss

Started by APCs r evil, May 13, 2004, 07:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angstromicus

I guess people don't eat their beans enough, or they would emphasize on gauss attacks/defense. Least early in the game, and late in the game if you defend nearby pools.

Bull Dog

I think the Gauss is ok.  It's Good with an Arc Warrior. Its also good if you have quill/fang are morphed to kill say an extractor if an enemy ship comes speeding in to kill you it can be handy to pop a gauss off before morphing.  Another good thing is if you use quill for the ammo sipping.  Guass gives you a Instant fire weapon.

Spawn

emp is fun :)  and so is sonic...put em both on a walker and you have the super happy peace walker!!  I love it.  You may not be able to kill anything, but with a few trucks you can disable a whole base while the rest charge in with sabres
or if your in fe...put mag and emp on a walker, and then you can walker rush!!  Just try it, look down and shoot emp lockdown at the ground.
God is emp fun, better than blink sometimes :mrgreen:

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Arc/Emp/Blink/Absorbtion all the way baby!