• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(minor suggestion)Titans and Walkers in MPI and IA

Started by APCs r evil, May 13, 2004, 01:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

Why not let the AI make Titans and Walkers in MPI and IA? It may make IA too hard but I dont think it would make MPI too hard. Scions vs. ISDF would be easy just Blink behind the walker and stay there, and ISDF vs. Scion would be about as easy since you could just mortar the titans from a nice safe distance or simply bomb them, same with ISDF vs. ISDF, but Scion vs. Scion might be harder since about the only way you could kill the Titan is with Archers or a Mauler.

technoid

High tech tree assault units are made, they're just slow at it.

APCs r evil

How long? I've seen ISDF build a bomber at like 1 hour and 30 mins into a game but never a single Walker or Titan.

PhoeniX-FlamE

ive seen walkers on g66 in 1.2.. i aslo think i saw titans in 1.3 mpi... not sure

Spawn

the ai (isdf) has problems making the techcenter and the training facility.  You need to follow a certain build order, and that doesnt work on all maps.  You can simply redisign the aip's to make them, so that wouls help the scions, but you couldnt really help the isdf a whole lot until the base build bugs work themselves out...unless you could make an alternate recyc for comp where they would be made in a square, instead of a 2*1 block

Red Devil

See a sample 1.3 AI base in the thread named, oddly enough, AI Base, about three pages from the end here.
What box???

Spawn

wow, thats impressive.  add a few dozen hyper healers and a few blast tanks and its inpenitrible...excepy by 100 apcs
was that base made by aip, or dll/editor?

Red Devil

What box???

Bull Dog

I thought the AI made Titans but I cant remember any specific time when I saw them.

Spawn

it probablly does, but it never has the scrap to (maulers!!) :lol: