• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(minor suggestion) Mauler AI

Started by APCs r evil, June 07, 2004, 01:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

Why not make Maulers be able to move full speed and not bump into everything they see when they are AI controlled, and while im at it maybe change a few AIPs (at least I think that's what they are) so Maulers wont try to attack Relay Bunkers but run right into a base and start attacking power and some other important buildings, one more thing why do all AI ships always attack Relay Bunkers instead of the Gun towers around them?

Aegeis

:?    That's a strange one indeed.  Usually if you take pot shots at ai units they chase you down and then ur defences can take good care of them including maulers.  I don't think I ever noticed maulers having a no holds barred grudge against relay bunkers.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

This is not a 'minor suggestion'. The problems with maulers in 1.3 are serious, and they are buggy.

The maulers are *not* ment to stop at the slightest bit of terrain. It is a bug.

Also, i noticed that AI maulers, when they attack armourys, they do no damage to it becausse they shoot 'though' it. inbeteween the anteei and such.