• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bugs on Thin Ice

Started by NukeDaddy, June 20, 2004, 09:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NukeDaddy

1.  When I lead the North West Ice Rhino onto the thin ice to make him fall through, he falls UP!

2.  At that same point, the recycler said he thought he could make it on his own.  He didn't.  Friggin lier.   :D

More to come...haven't finished it yet.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Everyone can find fault with this mission damn it! lol

Commando

NukeDaddy, I think the Ice Rhino falling up is related to the reflections.  Those have always been buggy in Bz2.

NukeDaddy

Probably not a bug but...

When you get the rec to nav 1, you get your first major attack - far greater than what I had seen on 1.2.  I think the skill level requirement is far to great at this point.  I had to get through it with the BZBODY cheat.  Even FE didn't have anything that hard.  Perhaps one or two additional scouts or turrets would help even up the match.  Or get rid of the lancers.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

I had no problems with it.

Angstromicus

Reflections causing bugs? Hmmm.. I was thinking the ice rhino "hit" the ice so hard when it "fell" on it that it bounced off.

ExoticMandibles

I always think "Awww, the little guy is going to Ice Rhino heaven!"

larry

ManaKnight

SCREW THE ICE RHINOS! MUHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: