• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(Medium Bugs) Railgun type weapons

Started by APCs r evil, July 17, 2004, 10:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

First of all by Railgun I mean that the ordinance passes through objects.

One bug is that the weapon can't pass through buildings. The other bug is that sometimes for a reason that I can't figure out, the weapon fires normally but the range varies from about half the normal range to almost 0 range.

Angstromicus

I'd think of that as a major bug.

BZZERKER

A) This belongs in Natty's part of the board.

B) I don't think that ordinace passing through buildings is possible in the engine without some serious work on the part of Ken (won't happen).

C) It's a chargeRate weapon. The longer you hold the trigger, the more range/power it will have.

APCs r evil

No no no, not that G66 Railgun. I was just using railgun as a way to describe MY weapon, not Natty's :mrgreen: Oh and it worked fine in 1.2.

BZZERKER

Well, you didn't specify that you made this weapon your having problems with. :p

It might have something to do with the collision code. You might want to poke through the change log to see if something was changed that might be affecting your weapon.

APCs r evil

Quote from: BZZERKERYou might want to poke through the change log to see if something was changed that might be affecting your weapon.

Well that sounds... like.. fun, yes FUN that's it. I don't suppose there is any sort of filing system to that.

DarkFox

Don't be lazy, go and get poking, or don't bother *working* in your job as a *tester* of this beta.