• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

DeathMatch Suicide Pills

Started by APCs r evil, July 05, 2004, 09:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

I made a suicide pill weapon and General BlackDragon came up with the idea of using it in a DM when you land and don't get a ship, you could use it to kill yourself. If you want it for anything I'll have to email it to you since I don't have anywhere I can put it up for download.

AcneVulgaris

How about a suicide bomber jacket?

APCs r evil

Well the weapon is done, now all I have to do is perfect the sound file.

APCs r evil

Okay the sound file is done. Oh by the way, I HATE modifying sound files

Kite

Ooh, can i get it? my email is Kite008@hotmail.com
(If you still have it...)

APCs r evil

I save everything, the problem is finding it.. :s

APCs r evil

Okay the files are all sent.:mrgreen:

Kite

!!!!
Very nice!
The sound is perfect  :D

OvermindDL1

Aw, modifying sound files is fun... well with the right program of course...

Kite

Lol... i dont have any good sound editing progs... the only useful sound prog i got is Goldwave. Could someone suggest a free or trial sound editing program?

OvermindDL1

Goldwave is actually pretty good, but the one I use is about 5 years old and the company was bought out and killed, I have the final version of it however.

Kite

Eh but the end of the Goldwave trial draws near... Whats your program called?

stinky

Good ole Goldwave, what would I do without it!!!  :D Absolutely the best program I have found for editing sounds. Combined with the LAME mp3 encoder, it is very handy for editing those mp3s that don't sound quite right.

However for editing game sounds I remember Zero Angel posting on one of these boards about a program called Audacity.

Kite

Thanks, im downloading it now.

OvermindDL1

Mine was Cool Edit Pro (yes it even has mp3 encoding, among many other things), fully legal, bought and all, like one month before the company was bought out and killed.  Still irk's me...