• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Two+ human recyclers vs one+ computer recycler

Started by exocet, April 03, 2004, 02:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exocet

Sorry if this has been posted before, I know I did in the normal battlezone 2 forums a while back...
Is this possible yet? Are any modders in the process of adding this feature?

Speedy

I think thats what the ZTV mod does. It's still in development.

PhoeniX-FlamE

i remember playing some of those like 3 years ago... was extremly weird...

was 1.2 on dunes i think... map was TOTALY edited.. although i didnt d/l anything i could get in... and the host had a unit called "sub" and had his base like 500000000000m high in the air only reachable with that sub....

that was 1 weird game.... it was basicly based on MPI map... we were 3... each one had rec and there were no teams...

Spawn

Would it be possible to have multiple enemy recyclers in mpi? If this were possible, could the be on a team and crossbreed weapons?  Imagine a fleet of blast maulers.... :nuke:

exocet

Is it possible with the 1.3 <beta> patch? If so, how difficult would it be to mod/add this feature?

Tempest Storm

No you can't, and yes it wouldn't be too hard to MOD it in.

exocet

:-D
Are there any modders available to take me through what needs to be changed or willing to create the map/mod?

Spawn

um...i got bored yesterday and used bznes to unlock teams in an mpi map, turned them off, then it was a ffa with a comp enemy.  might work better in 1.3 though, but no bznes there.yet

Fishbone

to achieve what you want, just learn how to code c++ dlls for BZ2.
it is really not that hard if you have a bit of a programing background.
There are some restriction, but there is also lots of ways to around most things.
DuneCommand will have 3 ways, where 2 human teams fight against one or more ai team(s). The first such map will be tested in the upcoming beta5... watch my signature for current DuneCommand status ;)