• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bugs in "An unlikely rescue"

Started by robotman0, July 24, 2004, 08:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

well the modders tend to be not as good at balencing things as they are increating new problems :P cant play with em, cant play without em

robotman0

I used mortor to get some structures.  But mostly i did just what overmind said.  I sniped a ton of scion units and waited until there were a ton of empty ships laying around.  Then once there were enough i would get in one and fight til it was killed and then i would just hop into a different empty ship and kept doing that until the base was gone.   :D   Kinda cheap i suppose but it seemed like a good idea at the time.  

But there was this one turret that would respawn out of the area where you find the downed dropship and that kept recreating itself even after the base was killed which i found annoying but oh well.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Yeah, i do not think the player should be able to do things like that, i would rather see the removeal of 'magically respawning' vechiles. I do notmind stuff respawning from the edge of a map, because it acts like it came from another base far far away in the distance, but stuff just 'poping up' is silly.

It would be great if the map makers who did the single player missions and such, were to go over all the orginal maps for 1.3. Make it how it should of been.