• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Lamer List

Started by Commando, August 01, 2004, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commando

Here is a list dedicated to lame hosts in 1.3 since the list isn't that long.  If you run into any lame hosts, feel free to add them to the list.  I'll post any ip address and the lame things they do.

{LoRd}assult_dog
This host uses the no scav attack and no base attacks unless he says so rule.  He will then turn around and attack your scavs and base.  He starts his game 15 minutes eary so he can get all the pools before you have a fighting chance.  If you do anything he doesn't like, he will kick you.  This is a warning to those that consider joining his/her games.  Just as an added warning, this person has modified his/her recycler lists for st and ffa so the insane variants are buildable in those game modes.  I'm sure this is reason enough to avoid any games hosted by this person.

Angstromicus

Me :D.

IP: Variable

Lamity Reason: 56ker's are poor hosts, low bandwidth and little stability.

Commando

Being a 56ker isn't lame.  Some don't have the option to upgrade to broadband, I was in that position a few years ago.  Joining a game hosted by a 56ker is more fun that someone that modifies there recycler list so they have the option to use fountains in human vs. human strat and free for all strat, which is what assult dog does.

Angstromicus

I don't have the option to upgrade to broadband either, and I haven't had that option for the 7 years that I've had an internet connection, and there never has been an option where I live. And I guess you have to be host to use fountain, b/c once I was in an SXDS game, and tried to equip fountain, but it ended up getting "erased" out of my tank, once the server resynched. Fountain and sniper just get erased out of the vehicle for some reason, tho blast and sp-stab turrets were quite useful :twisted:, plus the rave mrt bike rec rush finished the game off  :devil:, though that was a long time back.

sabrebattletank

this sounds like a new 'black list'. oh well, as in the words of the great ozzy osbourne,"heirs of the cold war, thats what we've become" abd "mabey, its not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate" well i just say, we can do that later, now's the time of the hater!

ok ill be quiet now, just add me to the list of 56krs. :D

BZZERKER

Quote from: sabrebattletankthis sounds like a new 'black list'. oh well, as in the words of the great ozzy osbourne,"heirs of the cold war, thats what we've become" abd "mabey, its not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate" well i just say, we can do that later, now's the time of the hater!

ok ill be quiet now, just add me to the list of 56krs. :D

sbt, Did you read the entire topic? The ability to have a different Recy from the other team is a huge advantage (even more so with Rave and Fountain) to the point that it rivals MP editing in the cheating department. The problem is not 56Ker's but lamers like this that think they're being funny.

Aegeis

if he edits his list and gives him access to the insane recycler in mp then he also is giving that access to the other team as well.  

the lame part is having all those uber weaps and trucks servicing everything and not having to take care of base servicing...

Commando

Both teams have access to the rave and fountain, to a degree.  If you join assult dog's games, he will kick you if you do anything to harm his scavs, extractors, and base buildings.  He will intentionally start his game early so he can caputure all but a few pools to give himself a HUGE and UNFAIR advantage.  If you attack his scav's, he WILL kick you.  I wasn't kicked personally for attacking his pools, but I was kicked for warning someone that assult was lame.

Modifying the list without warning joiners is lame, but his actions and rules are more lame.  Him basically kicking anyone that fights back is the main lame action he performs.

N.Fuser

I played againts that noob, on bridges, he took all the pools, and then he allowed joins, only his tem was ISDF and other 1 was Scion, so when i asked him why did he took all the pools he gave me no respond, the recy in the Scion base was un-deployed, and his base had a factory, armory and 1 gtower. So i took some fighting and produced 4 archers and i sterted messing with his base, took the recy down, once he saw that, he kicked me. Nedless to say that he is the noob i mentioned that attacked the archers with a bomber. the version was 1.2. I forgot his name, but i have his IP somewhere.